2. Do more things like Knitting for Boston because more traditional volunteering isn't really working out with my schedule. This is not to say abandon attempts to volunteer, because I really enjoyed the few times I did this year, but it's not quite as much as I would like to give back.
3. Get 10K speed up to run 10k in 1 hour 10 mins. Also, run something longer than a 10k.
4. Climb next rung of career ladder you've decided on.
5. Go to dentist (appointment already made for Jan 4th), doctor, and eye doctor to keep on track with health.
6. Take meds without whining.
7. Stay on top of car maintainence.
8. Be more proactive when it comes to scheduling fun things, because for some reason fun makes me nervous and that's nuts.
9. Accept the things I cannot change, change what I can, figure out the difference.
10. (Nicely) get the caff to adequately mark vegetarian and non-vegetarian food, because they've just started offering "vegetarian" options with fish, chicken broth, and other non vegetarian ingredients. Ugh.